To keep our clients abreast of their account information and market performance, UCF prepares the following reports:
- Preliminary Performance Report Available on the UCF homepage website within five business days following quarter-end. This report includes a letter from Charles Buck, President & CEO, and preliminary (unaudited) performance of selected funds against benchmarks.
- Final Performance Report Available on the UCF website within ten business days following quarter-end. This report includes the finalized performance table against benchmarks and peers. Please note that there may be a lag in the reporting of the Alternatives Fund and Alternatives Balanced Fund.
- Monthly Account Statement Available on the Client Access portal within one business day following month-end. This report provides a summary of your account(s), including transactions and fund balance(s).
- Quarterly Account Statement Available on the Client Access portal within five business days following quarter-end. This report provides a summary of your account(s) including transactions and fund balance.
- Monthly Market Review Available on the UCF website approximately three weeks following quarter-end. This review, prepared by the Investments Team, summarizes the market and funds’ performance.
- Holdings Report Available on the Client Access portal within 45 business days following quarter-end. This report lists securities held across all UCF funds. Please note that market values may not be current due to an information lag from some alternatives managers.
- Fund Fact Sheets Available on the UCF website approximately six weeks following quarter-end. The fund fact sheets provide detailed and essential information about each fund’s investment strategy, performance, asset allocation and fund characteristics.
- Quarterly Town Hall Meetings Live sessions via Zoom, scheduled approximately six to eight weeks following quarter-end. The UCF team presents a live review of quarterly market performance, as well as UCF’s latest responsible investing efforts and organizational updates. Recording and slide deck are made available afterwards to all UCF clients on the UCF website.
- Auditors’ Reports UCF’s system controls (SOC 1 Type 2) and consolidated financial statements are audited annually. The SOC 1 report covers the period, December 1 through November 30, and is usually available by the following January 31. The audited Consolidated Financial Statements covers the calendar year and is usually available by June 30 of the subsequent year. Both reports are available upon request.
- Annual Report Available on the UCF website approximately two to three months following year-end. The annual report highlights UCF’s growth and impact, investment performance, clients’ stories and responsible investing initiatives.
Click here to subscribe to UCF “News and Updates” to receive notifications as soon as these reports are ready.